A full day out to one of the best theme and water parks we have in Bangkok Siam Park is about an hour's journey away in Minburi towards the North East of the City. It has several areas to entertain you for the whole day:
- Water Park: Asia's biggest water park, with plenty of shaded areas by the pools for relaxing. Facilities include club house
with changing rooms, mini slide, super slider, flowing pool (lazy river) and a big wave pool
- X Zone: the newest thrilling fun rides with a roller coaster and all sorts of fast, scary and stomach churning rides!
- Family World: fun for all the family: attractions and rides which are designed to be educational & fun
- Fantasy World: fantasy themed fun rides
- Small World: attractions and rides for the little ones (under 130 cm tall)
Our Package includes Entrance Fee to all parts of the theme park, entrance to the Water Park, all Rides and a buffet lunch... a fantastic day out for families with good savings on the walk in prices!
The Water Park opens at 10:00, and the Rides at 11:00. The Park closes at 18:00